Saturday, November 26, 2011

little update..

WOW! it's been a while since I've blogged! Life has been so friggin busy. Here is a little update..
Lexie turned one the 5th of October.What a bitter sweet day that was. I was so happy to finally get to celebrate but it was hard knowing that I never got to do that with my boy. I cried that morning but powered through it and made the day as great as I could for Lexie! It was great! We recently moved back to Hemet with my mom because andrew deployed 2 weeks ago. It sucks so much without him here but luckily this deployment has been so much different and I have talked to him twice everyday. It's been really good for lexie but she still misses him, she called me dad all day yesterday!! I am glad that I have friends and family to keep me busy and help me out when I need it. Lexie started puking last night when we got home from Nicki and Anthonys...that sucked and she did again a few hours ago when I left her for a few min. It's been a rough 2days thats for sure. I am still going to school but have hit a few road bumps. I have 7 classes to take to finish my AA ( I thought i was just 3 or 4!) then i can I can begin my bachelors and become a social worker maybe a few years after gaining experience in the field I will go back and get my masters but we will see!! School is kicking my butt for now. Andrew gets out of the navy in november of 2012. That gives me anxiety to say.lol He is hoping to get a job as a federal firefigher (so cross your fingers all works out!!) it will be great to have him home more often!I guess that's all I have to report for now...nothing super exciting is happening but deployment just started so I am sure there is more madness to come!! lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home