Sunday, February 5, 2012

long time no talk...

It's been a bit, life has been crazy, it's hard to keep up. Andrew deployed in November for his last deployment in the Navy,he'll be back in May. He gets out in November of this year,Kind of scary but exciting. He is planning on (and working very hard at) getting a job with the federal fire department on base on 32nd street. Hopefully it works out. Lexie and I moved back in with my mama to save money, it's going well, Lexie LOVES her Nana & Uncle Loren. It's really great to be back home. We will all stay here probably until next summer when Andrew is settled in his job and we are financially ready. Lexie has grown sooo much. She has brought so much joy to us the past year and few months. She is beautiful beyond measure, she is smart and soooo much fun. She talks like crazy and learns so quickly. She can sigh quiet a few things which is helpful in understanding what she wants. She is so cute, every time she sees a picture of Kaden, she says "BUBBA!" how adorable. She even pointed at this one spot on the ceiling and says "bubba, bubba!". So weird but I hope more than anything that she really does see him, because not getting to watch my babies is one of the most hurtful things on the planet. :\ I am doing okay too. Going to school to get my BA in social work, so I can hopefully work in a children's hospice center. I want to be able to help families that are going through the situation I have. I know it will be hard at first but being able to help another mother cope with the things I have, I think would help me with my journey too. Things are going so well but I still miss my sweet baby boy. I always wonder what he would be like and how things would be having both him and lexie. It would be some type of crazyness that I wish I could have experienced. I hope one day we really do get to be with our bub again. I guess that's all the update I have for Now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home